New environmentally friendly floor decoration materials in the 21st century
With high-quality environmentally friendly materials, innovative production technology and colorful and charming patterns, it is non-slip, waterproof, wear-resistant, sound-absorbing, non-toxic, flame-retardant, anti-static, good elasticity, corrosion resistance, bright colors, beautiful patterns, etc. The characteristics have opened up a new application space for the interior floor decoration of many places.
Rubber floor performance introduction
1. Super wear resistance: extremely long service life
2. Comply with environmental protection requirements: use selected high-quality rubber, mineral fillers and environmentally friendly pigments to produce formaldehyde-free content, and use indoors without any danger to people
3. Dimensional stability: It does not contain softeners and plasticizers, so it will not shrink after installation, and seamless splicing can be achieved.
4. Anti-cigarette burning: no burn marks on the surface.
5. Excellent fire performance: meet the national fire protection building material standard requirements.
6. Permanent flexibility: extremely comfortable to walk.
7. Excellent sound absorption performance: up to 14 decibels can be absorbed.
8. Anti-chemical: Solvent, diluted acid and alkali will not damage the floor for a short time.
9. Antistatic: There will be no obvious electrostatic charge when walking, so there will be no feeling of electrostatic shock.
10. Anti-skid: The surface friction is high, the anti-skid level is high, and the surface will not slip if it is wet.
11. Can carry forklift load: withstand the maximum 6N/mm2.
12. Burning non-toxic: smoke is non-toxic and has low harm to humans and animals.